Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- This site has nude women all over the home page.
- The site has 1000s of beautiful women that seems as if they are members of XXXConnect.com.
- Receiving emails from women who have viewed your profile or want to meet you etc.
- The company is located in Cyprus.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- The reason this site and many dating sites use photos of nude women on the home page is simple, it will attract men to sign up to the site. This is not the scam, the deception is that many men will think that these are actual members of XXXConnect.com when the truth is they are not. The images of beautiful women are actually bought from an image provider and then used for “marketing” which is to lure men into signing up as members to the dating service.
- After you create you profile, you get access to the members area. Once you see all the beautiful women it will of course get you excited. The images and profiles attached to the images are all fabricated. The vast majority of the female profiles are phony and have actually been created by the site itself. The reason behind using fake profiles is simple. If you wish to communicate with any of the females on the site you are required to pay for a full membership. This is the sole reason they deceive people into thinking that the site has 1000s of beautiful women when the truth is that they have very few real women using their service.
- Also if you received emails from women who want to meet you etc be advised these are not real women, they are computer software called bots that send out automated messages and emails that are designed to deceive you into thinking you are receiving emails from women who are interested in you. Some of the emails include wording such as “You have been invited to meet fake girl in person” and “You have a private message from FAKE GIRL” and so on. An once again the reasoning behind these emails is to get you purchase a paid subscription so you can communicate with these girls, but they are all fake to start with.
- As mentioned above this site uses fake dating profiles and computer generated emails. This can actually be confirmed by looking at their terms and agreement page in section 14.1, where they discuss in detail the use of fake profiles and computer software called “bots”.
Company Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone numbers:
- Addresses: Kamparri Trading Ltd. 42, Dositheou Street Strovolos Nicosia 2028 Cyprus
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE, INC.
- Address: PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St – F1 Bellevue, WA 98007 US UNITED STATES
- Email: admin@KamparriTradingLtd.com
- Phone: 1-425-274-0657
- Registered On: August 27, 2011
- Dns Servers: NS1.SEXSEARCH.COM, NS2.SEXSEARCH.COM
- Host Location: USA
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 0/5
Based in true facts and hard evidence it is our recommendation that you stay away from this site.
Write Your Own Review
Write your own review by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”.
Be careful with your credit card information upon verification. You are not on a secure server. (SSL)
100% scam site, took my money and continue draining my CC, can not get credit !!! I reported them to the FBI !!!!