Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- This site is affiliated with Flirt.com, which is a scam.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- Once you are logged onto the site (Flirt.com), you will see the amount of beautiful women are all over the place. But the problem is that very few of these females are legitimate real members of the site. The women are phony, including their images and all the information in their dating profiles. The reason behind the fictitious profiles is simple. This site doesn’t have nearly enough real women as registered members so they create their own phony female members. This makes it seem to unknowing men that the site has thousands of women, but the truth is very different from that.
Company Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone numbers: +441312201313
- Address: 23 Manor Place Edinburgh EH3 7DX
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: BMG Limited Limited
- Address: keizersgracht 47 amsterdam NH 1016df NL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +31203445332
- Dns Servers: NS1.SERVERSTACK.COM, NS2.SERVERSTACK.COM, NS3.SERVERSTACK.COM, NS4.SERVERSTACK.COM
- Host Location: Reseaux IP Europeens Network Coordination Centre – RIPE NCC P.O. Box 10096
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experience: 0/5
Meet Real Local Women
Since this site is associated with Flirt.com it is recommended not to use it.
Write Your Own Review