Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- As soon as you sign up to the site you start receiving “likes” for women.
- You will start receiving “flirts” shortly after signing up on the site.
- Most of the women look very attractive.
- You will receive notifications of “visits” (people visiting your profile).
- You will receive emails from women shortly after signing up on the site.
How Does FlirtHookUp Deceive & Scam People?
- Shortly after signing up you will receive notifications of “likes”. This is all fake and used to get you to think that many women are interested in you. The scam is that in order for you to communicate with these women who have “liked” you, then you will need to purchase an upgraded membership.
- The same goes with “flirts”. You get notifications that various women have “sent you a flirt”, but the truth is that none of these females are real. All of these “likes” are completely fake and have been fabricated by the dating site. The reason behind the fake “flirts” is simple, you check to see who is “flirting” with you. And of course if you want to reply back to the women who have sent you a “flirt” you once again need to buy a paid monthly subscription.
- As with all the scam dating sites that I have done reports on this site has a database of fake females that they use to fill up the site with. These phony women have fake photos, and all the info in their profiles has been completely fabricated and none of the information is real. If you want to learn more about their business practices you can read about them on their terms page section I.
- Here is part of their terms: “we may post fictitious profiles, generate or respond to communications by means of automated programs or scripts that simulate or attempt to simulate your intercommunication with another real human being (though none really exists and any dialog is generated by programming), and we may employ or contract for the paid services of real persons who may interact with you as part of their compensated employment. While these communications may seem genuine, authentic, and personal, they may be broadcast simultaneously to a large number of persons and possess none of these qualities. While their contents may appear to be true, they may be quite false; while their contents may appear to sincere, they may be quite disingenuous”
- Email messages received from any female members on the site are phony. These emails may appear to be genuine however they are fictitious, and none of the women emailing you is actually a real person.
Company Contact Information
- Email: support@XSocial.com
- Phone numbers:
- Addresses: XD International Limited, Island House, Grande Rue, St Martins, Guernsey, Channel Islands, GY4 6RU
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: HK International Limited
- Address: Island House Grande Rue St Martins GUERNSEY, GY4 6RU GB
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 442032897959
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 1/5
- Complaints: 1/5
This dating site uses the usual scam tactics to deceive and defraud consumers. It is recommended not to do any business with this site.