Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- As soon as you sign up you will start receiving instant messages by local women.
- Emails from “interested women” will appear in your email inbox.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- One of the ways dating sites deceive people is with the use of automated instant messages. This site uses computer bots to send automated messages to free members as soon as they log into the site. We experienced this first hand, receiving chat requests within minutes of registering for a free account. This deception is designed to grab your attention so you will try to respond back to the female. Of course when you try to chat back to the fictitious girl you are redirected to the upgrade page to buy a full membership.
- Another approach they use to deceive people is with the phony emails they send out. We received emails such as “Hi There” etc and when we tried to view the emails by clicking the link we were sent to the upgrade page. These emails are all fictitious and designed to deceive you into thinking that these females are interested in you. The truth is that none of these women are actually legitimate. These emails are sent to people for one reason to deceive them into buying a full subscription. Once you buy a membership all the emails will stop completely.
- The staff of WildBuddies.com actually create fake dating profiles. They admit to this and describe it as follows, “We may, from time to time, create profiles which are created, maintained and managed by our employees (“Staff Profiles”). The purpose of these Staff Profiles is to enable us to ensure our Services are operating properly by testing the Services, features and functionalities, and to research our products and Services.”
Company Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone numbers: 1-800-839-6430 or 1-800-489-6091
- Addresses: Vincenti Buildings 28/19 (Suite No. 1374) Strait Street VLT 1432 Valetta Malta
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: Bill Dobbie
- Telephone: 35722030401
- Address: 5th Floor 7 Castle Street Edinburgh, EH1 3AH GB
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 441312201313
- Registered On: June 13, 2011
- Dns Servers: ns1.p03.dynect.net, ns2.p03.dynect.net, ns3.p03.dynect.net, ns4.p03.dynect.net
- Host Location: P.O. Box 10096 Amsterdam, Netherlands 1016 EB
- User experiences: 0/5
The site does not operate a dating site with the users best interest at heart. Fake dating profiles and automated messages are part of how this site scams people. Our recommendation is to use this site at your own risk.
Write Your Own Review
Write your own review by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”.