Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- 90% of the women are beautiful, very few over weight women.
- Many of the female photos on the site are of nude women.
- You will receive instant pop up messages from hot women who claim to be from your town.
- You will receive emails from women who want to communicate with you.
- You will receive video chat invitations from women on the site
- The company (Bulova Invest Ltd) that owns SaucySingles.com is located in Cyprus.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- All those beautiful women may look beautiful but they are not members of this dating site. The photos are used to lure men into registering on the site and from there you will need to upgrade to a monthly subscription if you want to communicate with women on the site. However there is no point in upgrading if most of the females on the site are fictitious.
- There are naked photographs of attractive women on 90% of the dating profiles, again none of these women are real. They are not actual members of SaucySingles. The reason behind the use of nude images is simple. It entices male members who have a free account to upgrade to a paid monthly membership. But of course these women are not real and even if you contact them, you will never meet them in person because they are totally fabricated.
- If you start seeing instant messages pop up on your screen, please know that these messages are not initiated by a real human. These messages are all phony and have been sent to you with the use of a computer software called bots. These bots mimic real women however it is a totally automated process and you are not communicating or receiving messages from a real girl.
- Any emails you receive from female members is also sent to you by bots. The emails may appear to be coming from real women however it’s all a scam to get you to communicate back to the “female”. But if you try to send an email back to the girl you are then redirected to an upgrade page where you are asked to buy a full membership in order to communicate with people on the site.
- The video chat invitations are all a con and once again used to deceive you into pulling out your credit card to buy a full paid subscription.
- The dating profiles on this site are fabricated by the company and this includes all information and photos in many of the female profiles. You can learn more about the use of phony dating profiles here.
Company Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone numbers: 44-845-5280525
- Addresses: 3076 Sir Francis Drake’s Highway P.O. Box 3463 Road Town Tortola British Virgin Islands, VG1110
- 6 Tassou Papadopoulou Office 22 2373 Agios Dometios Nicosia Сyprus
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: Bulova Invest Ltd
- Telephone: 35722030401
- Address: Sir Francis Drakes Highway, P.O. Box 3463 Road, Town VG1110 VIRGIN ISLANDS (BRITISH)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 35722030401
- Registered On: July 28, 2010
- Dns Servers: ns1.hwtool.net ns2.hwtool.net
- Host Location: P.O. Box 10096 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- User experiences: 1/5
- Complaints: 2/5
This site is one big con to steal money from you. The facts are all true. It is recommended not to do any business with this web site.
Write Your Own Review
Write your own review by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”.