Name Of Site
NaughtyAndCheating.com is another scam dating site that offers little if any value to paying customers. The site uses various business tactics to trick people into purchasing a paid membership.
Signs It’s A Scam:
- Receiving emails from women soon after signing up on the site.
- Newly registered site (registered on March 4, 2013)
- Company is located offshore in Cyprus.
- The real owners of the site are hidden through a service called WhoisGuard, Inc.
How Does NaughtyAndCheating.com Deceive & Scam People?
- This site like may other dating sites uses photos of beautiful women to deceive you into thinking these are real women. The images are usually bought in bulk and then used to fill dating sites with fictitious women.
- When you are on the site you may notice chat windows blinking at the lower right hand part of the screen. These instant messages are also fake. The instant messages are computer generated and the women you see on the chat window are not real.
- Shortly after signing up you may notice that you start to receive emails from women. These generic emails are all fake and used to get free members to purchase a paid membership.
Company Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone numbers: 1-888-960-8891
- Addresses: ACHT Capital Ltd. NEMESEOS 7, 1035 NICOSIA, CYPRUS
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: WhoisGuard, Inc.
- Address: P.O. Box 0823-03411 Panama, Panama NA PA
- Phone: +507.8365503
- Registered On: March 4, 2013
- Dns Servers: ns1.achtcapitalltd.com, ns2.achtcapitalltd.com, ns3.achtcapitalltd.com, ns4.achtcapitalltd.com, ns5.achtcapitalltd.com
- Host Location: USA
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 1/5
- Complaints: 4/5
It is recommended that you not use this site. Everything stated above is completely true, use NaughtyAndCheating.com at your own risk.
Write Your Own Review
Write your own review by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”.