Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- In the members area you will notice all the women are good looking and sometimes nude.
- You will receive video chat messages from women when you are logged into the site.
- You start getting emails from women shortly after create your free account.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- Once you are logged into the members area there are beautiful nude women all over the place. Almost all of these women are not actual members of the site. These images are used as a marketing tactic to entice members with a free account to upgrade to a paid m0nthly subscription.
- Some of the dating profiles on the site are not real and they are actually created by the staff behind LonelyAffair.com. The reason they create profiles is the same as the images. If you want to communicate with any females on the site you will need to upgrade and buy a full monthly membership at $29.95. Needless to say that even if you upgrade it is lost money since most likely the girl you wanted to communicate with is not real to begin with. The whole thing is a scam with no happy ending.
- The video messages that you see popping up when you log on to the site are part of the same scam. The video of the girl chatting with you is not a real girl who is communicating with just you. The truth is that the video chat is not live, it is a prerecorded video that is shown to every single person who logs onto LonelyAffair.com. Of course when you try to respond to any messages the girl in the video has sent you , you are asked to upgrade before the message can be sent. There is no human involvement in the video meaning that there is no girl sending you message via the video chat window.
- Are you receiving emails from women who are members of the site? You may think they are actual members but they are just automated computers software called bots. These bots send out preformatted emails to everyone with a free basic account. And if you try to respond back to the emails you will be redirected to the upgrade page to buy a monthly membership.
Company Contact Information
- Owner: NS Associates
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website to cancel membership: Epoch.com
- Phone numbers: 1-888-649-9178
- Addresses: Dositheou, 42 Strovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: SANLAND INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- Address: 9 KAFKASOU STR. TREPPIDES TOWER AGLANTZIA, NICOSIA 2112 Cyorus
- Email: SANLANDINVESTMENTS@GMAIL.COM
- Phone: 357.22678944
- Registered On: July 18, 2012
- Dns Servers: ns1.centurionhosting.com, ns2.centurionhosting.com, ns3.centurionhosting.com, ns4.centurionhosting.com
- Host Location: 6777 EMBARCADERO DR SUITE #3 STOCKTON, CA 95219 USA
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experience: 0/5
LonelyAffair.com is a sham dating site with very few real women on it. With all the evidence found to support our claims of this site being a scam, it is strongly suggested that you look elsewhere to meet real women.
Write Your Own Review
Write your own review by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”.