Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- Receiving lots of emails shortly after you have created a free account on the site.
- The home page has beautiful nude women that give the appearance they are members of the site.
- Receiving emails from women interested in you just a few minutes after registering on the site.
- You receive pop up messages stating that someone is viewing your profile.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- Women on the front page are stunningly beautiful. Do not be deceived, not one of these women is an actual registered member of HookupClub.com. The use of these images is strictly to entice men to sign up to the site. The women on the home page are paid models who most likely have been paid for the use of their image on the front cover.
- This site like every site we expose is filled with fictitious female dating profiles. This is done to make it seem as if the site is full of women seeking sex, but the truth is that there are very, very few legitimate women on the site. All the images and all the info provided in those dating profiles is 100% fabricated by the site itself (HookupClub.com).
- As part of part investigation we did register on the site and within 15 minutes our email address had 3 emails from women who “sent us a wink”, sent a message or asked for our photo. This is even though our profile was completely empty without any photos or any other type of information. Just to be clear not of the emails we received is real. These phony automated emails are sent out using software programs to every one who has a free account. The idea is that you will need to upgrade and buy a monthly membership before you can reply to any emails or any sort of communication to other members.
- Subsequently the activity section (top right of page) of the members section on HookUpClub that show you emails, winks, views, who favored you and who has asked for photo requests is all part of the same scam. All the emails, winks, views etc are all fake. As mentioned above the sole reason for giving you the appearance that women are emailing you, winking at you and so forth is because if you decide to see who “winked at you” or who emailed you and then you want to communicate back to that girl (who is fictitious to begin with) you will need to upgrade to a paid monthly subscription.
- This site uses automated computer software to send out emails, winks etc to you, as mentioned above. JDI Dating Ltd (the owners of HookupClub.com) call this software “Virtual Cupids”.
They describe what the software does, and we have included the most important parts here: “some of the profiles and Members displayed to them may be fabricated to promote user, Member and/or Subscriber activity. The Virtual Cupid services may include the posting of information, pictures and communication to the user, Member and/or Subscriber’s profile. By accepting these Terms you further acknowledge and agree that any information or pictures displayed to you via a VC’s profile does not relate to an actual person.” Please read section 9 of their terms page to read exactly how they use automated software programs to deceive users into buying paid monthly memberships.
Company Contact Information
- Owner: JDI Dating Ltd.
- Email: support@Date-Support.com
- Phone numbers: 1-888-408-5785
- Address: Station House North Street Havant, HAMPSHIRE PO91QU Great Britian
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: Laura Mitchell
- Address: Unit 6 Falcrum 2 Fareham Hampshire United Kingdom PO15 7FN
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 44.4803045437
- Dns Servers: NS10.DNSMADEEASY.COM, NS11.DNSMADEEASY.COM, NS12.DNSMADEEASY.COM, NS13.DNSMADEEASY.COM, NS14.DNSMADEEASY.COM, NS15.DNSMADEEASY.COM
- Host Location: 223 West Jackson Suite 600 Chicago, Ill 60606 USA
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experience: 1/5
From all the facts and information that we have dug up on Justhookup.com we highly suggest that you not join this site. The chance of meeting real women are slim to none. The girls that are real usually try to upsell to web cam services as well as other dating and cam sites.
Meet Real Local Women
Not every dating is a scam. If you are looking for legitimate places to meet real women, then look at these trusted sites.