Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- Every single girl on the cover page is very beautiful.
- All the women on the cover page are from your city.
- The site states it has been voted #1 dating site of 2013.
- The site requires your credit card info for “age verification”.
- Every girl in the members area is beautiful.
- You receive video chat messages from beautiful women after signing up.
- The company is located offshore in a country called Cyprus.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- Every site uses beautiful women to entice men to register on their sites. The problem is when they try to portray the women on the home page as members of their dating service. None of the women on the front page are members. The images used on the home page are of paid models who have been compensated for the use of their photographs.
- If you notice under every single girl it states their location which is surprisingly the same city you are located in. This is all phony and the way they do this is with the use of a software program that can identify YOUR location and then uses that location and shows your city under neath every girl on the home page. This is used to make you believe that these women are located near you, when the truth is that they are not. And most men are more willing to sign up to the site if they see so many attractive women located near them.
- This site has been voted #1 dating site of 2013? This is another lie since the site was only created on September 6, 2013. And who votes to make this site the #1 site for 2013? This is basically a lie to help build trust with you.
- This site states that it requires you to submit your credit information for “age verification” to activate your free account. This a total lie because when you submit your information you are actually enrolled into 3 paid memberships that include FreeLifetimeFuckFinder GOLD at $49.95 a month, VibeVideo.com at $39.61 a month and VideoErotic.com at $28.87 a month. The total cost for this scam is $118.43.
- Once you are logged onto the site you will start to see video chat messages from women who seems to be on their web cam chatting directly to you. This is fictitious and the video is a prerecorded video that is played over and over to every single male that signs up to FreeLifeTimeFuckFinder.com. If you try to reply back in the chat window you are asked to upgrade to a subscription before you can send messages. The girl in the chat video is fake to begin with so the whole thing is a complete con to get you to upgrade.
- FreeLifeTimeFuckFinder.com is filled with images beautiful women but 99% are fictitious. This site actually creates fake female dating profiles. In order to get men to actually buy a membership this site fills up the site with countless fake female profiles to give the impression that there are lots of “horny women looking to hook up”. The truth is that there are very, very few real women using the site so FreeLifeTimeFuckFinder.com creates their own fake women. And if you want to communicate with any women on the site you will need to upgrade to a paid subscription to send them emails etc, even though they are fictitious women.
- This site actually employs paid models to interact and chat with you, so you think you are talking to women who are interested in you but they are actually paid employees of the site!
- The use of fake women and paid models is written about in section 10 of the terms and conditions page.
Company Contact Information
- Owner: Nautell Capital Limited
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website to cancel membership: NewCharge.com
- Phone numbers: 877-678-4023 or 877-597-3436
- Addresses: Stasinou, 1 Mitsi Building 1, 1st floor, Office 4 Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia Cyprus 1060
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: WHOIS AGENT
- Address: PMB 368, 14150 NE 20TH ST – F1 BELLEVUE, Washington 98007 USA
- Email: GTRRHFCFG@WHOISPRIVACYPROTECT.COM
- Phone: +1.4252740657
- Registered On: September 6, 2013
- Dns Servers: dns5.tncservers.net dns6.tncservers.net
- Host Location: USA
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 0/5
Based on all the evidence we have uncovered and their own admission that they create fake profiles it is recommended to stay away from this site.
Write Your Own Review
This site uses numerous tactics to deceive and scam people, based on this clear evidence it is not recommended to use this site.