Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- On the home page of the site it states “Never Pay For A Dating Site Again! Get Laid Free For Life!”.
- On the front page every girl is nude.
- This site states that it is “Voted #1 Dating Site: 2013”.
- The owners of the company are located offshore of the USA.
- A girl on video chat starts chatting to you shortly after you sign up on the site.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- The home page claims that you never have to pay for a dating site again. This site lets you to very little without upgrading to a paid membership.
- The reason every girl is naked on the home page is to lure men into signing up on the site. If you thought that those nude girls on the front page were real you are mistaken. None of the women on the home page are actual members of this dating site. The nude images are used merely for marketing purposes to deceive men into registering on the site. Many men will believe that they can possibly hook up with the women on the home page, this is false.
- Apparently this dating was “Voted #1 Dating Site: 2013” but the truth is that it’s all 100% lies. The sites uses this slogan to build trust with you but it’s a lie. This site was registered on August 6, 2013 so there is no way it was voted #1 dating site for 2013.
- After you sign up for a free account you can upgrade to a gold account. The problem is that when you upgrade you also get suckered in to a membership to VibeVideo.com which costs you $39.61 a month. And you also get enrolled into a subscription with VideoErotic.com which ends up costing you $28.87 a month. This is on top of the charge of $29.95 a month for a gold membership to FreeLifeTimeFuckBuddies.com.
- If you log on to the site and see a video of a girl chatting with you, this is another deception. The girl in the video is not actually chatting and typing to you. It may appear as if the girl is real but it is a prerecorded video that is used to deceive you into trying to reply back to the girl in the video chat. When you reply back to the fictitious girl you are asked to “upgrade your membership”, and that is the scam in a nutshell.
- This dating site creates and uses phony dating profiles to deceive users into thinking that there are tons of women on the site, which is not true at all.
- FreeLifeTimeFuckBuddies.com admits to the use of fake profiles as stated in their terms and agreement, “You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our “Love Stars”program. Read the terms here.
Company Contact Information
- Owner: Arcadiam Trading Ltd,
- Email: cs@Freelifetimefuckbuddies.com
- Website to cancel membership: Recentlog.com
- Phone numbers: 866-908-0751
- Addresses: 28 DORSET CRESCENT, MOORSIDE, CONSETT, COUNTY DURHAM DH8 8HX UNITED KINGDOM
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: WhoisGuard, Inc.
- Address: PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St – F1 Bellevue, WA 98007 US UNITED STATES
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-425-274-0657
- Registered On: August 6, 2013
- Dns Servers: dns5.tncservers.net dns6.tncservers.net
- Host Location: USA
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 0/5
- Complaints: 1/5
FreeLifeTimeFuckBuddies.com is not a legitimate dating site. The site is build around deceiving the members of the site to trick them into buying a paid membership. It is strongly urged to not use this dating for the purpose of meeting women.
Write Your Own Review
Write your own review by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”.