Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- This site has a large amount of attractive women, more than usual.
- You receive chat messages from various women shortly after registering on the site.
- Women start chatting with you as soon as you log into the members area.
- This site employs “third parties” to interact with you.
- You receive emails from woman who are interested in connecting with you.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- It is difficult to identify fictitious women, Cheatnextdoor.com makes it easy. First off they admit to creating fictitious dating profiles called “Online Cupids”. They admit that all the information, text, and photos that are used in female dating profiles are phony and do not pertain to any actual person. There is a reason that they do this and that is because this site doe not have enough real females on it so they just create their own women including their photos, and all the info provided in the fake dating profiles created by Cheatnextdoor.com.
- Another deception this site uses is that they actually employ women to chat and interact and basically string you along so you purchase a monthly subscription. These “third parties” may send you emails, chat with you and correspond with you all in an an effort to trick you into buying a membership.
- Instant messages are also used to deceive free and paid members of Cheatnextdoor.com. The chat messages are automatically generated with the help of software programs. There is no female sending you chat messages it is once again all a deception to get you to try to reply back to the chat messages and then you are asked to upgrade before your message can be sent to the fake girl.
- Emails that appear to be coming from legitimate girls are also used to deceive male members. The emails are computer generated, and of course there is no girl actually emailing you. It once again all part of their deception to lure free members into purchasing a paid monthly membership.
- All the deceptions discussed above are part of their “Online Cupid” program which uses third parties to interact with you and software programs to send you automated messages and emails. This description of “Online Cupids” was taken from their terms and conditions page. “You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious, and are associated with our “Online Cupids®” service. Such profiles are designated with the following logo . Initial messages from our Online Cupids® service may be automatically generated with no human involvement, and, messages and/or correspondence thereafter may be generated by third-parties hired or contracted by Us. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the Online Cupids® service profiles do not pertain to any actual person, but are included for entertainment purposes only. Nothing contained in any Online Cupids® service profile is intended to describe or resemble any real person – living or dead.”
Company Contact Information
- Owner: Nautell Capital Limited
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone numbers: 1-888-649-9178
- Addresses: Dositheou, 42 Strovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
Domain Ownership Info
- Address: P.O. BOX 0823-03411 PANAMA PANAMA
- Email: 7AC763C562974CE48F3AE4E1DFAC429C.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
- Phone: 507.8365503
- Registered On: March 19, 2013
- Dns Servers: NS1.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS2.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS3.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM, NS4.CENTURIONHOSTING.COM
- Host Location: 6777 EMBARCADERO DR SUITE #3 STOCKTON, CA 95219 USA
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 0/5
This site is not looking out for the best interest of it’s users and is basically deceiving them any chance they have. We do not recommend doing any business with them.
Write Your Own Review
This site uses numerous tactics to deceive and scam people, based on this clear evidence it is not recommended to use this site.