Name Of Site
Url: Budbi.com. This site is actually just a “landing page”, which redirects people to the real scam dating site which is called FBookSluts.com (Fling.com).
Signs It’s A Scam:
- The site has 1000s of naked women in the members area.
- As soon as you register on the site, chat windows start popping up from women interested in getting to know and meeting you.
- Receiving emails women minutes after creating your account on the site.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- With all the nude women on the site you would have thought that you found heaven. To the contrary this site has little if any legitimate women using it. The purpose of all the nude images of beautiful images is very simple. If you want to contact any women on the site you have to buy a membership to do so. So they fill up the site with hundreds if not thousands of beautiful women which makes it impossible for men to ignore. You are there to meet local women and they have hundreds of photos of “local women” but none of them are real. It’s all a con to make you want to buy a subscription so you can contact that girl you want.
- Adding to the fake images is that all the dating profiles of beautiful women on the site are completely phony. The dating profiles are used to fill up the site with 1000s of beautiful women. None of the women in the profiles are actual members of the site.
- Another part of their scam is the use of chat windows that appear as if women are sending you messages. First off none of the women who you think are sending you messages is actually a real human being. All the chat windows are completely automated with no human involvement. There is no women sending you messages via chat messages. Why do they use of fake chat messages then? Well once again if you want to reply to these messages you will need to upgrade to a paid monthly subscription. Any man on the site who receives a message will of course try to respond to the message, and some will get duped and buy a membership to reply to the fictitious message. After you purchase your membership, the instant messages magically stop.
- And of course all the emails you receive from females interested in you are all part of the same deception. There are no women emailing you. The use of computer software to send out emails is the reason you are receiving emails. None of the ladies sending you messages is an actual real human, it is all done by software mimicking real people. The reason for the phony emails is once again to get you to upgrade and buy a dating site membership.
Company Contact Information
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: Ill mentions BV
- Address: Oudewaal 12 amsterdam, NH 1011hg NL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 3189734482
- Registered On: July 24, 2013
- Dns Servers: NS1.SERVERSTACK.COM , NS2.SERVERSTACK.COM, NS3.SERVERSTACK.COM, NS4.SERVERSTACK.COM
- Host Location: P.O. Box 10096 1016 EB Netherlands
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: o/5
Based on the evidence and our personal experience with the site it is strongly recommended not to use this site.
Meet Real Local Women
Write Your Own Review