Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- Photographs of beautiful women are portrayed as members of the site.
- Receiving emails from beautiful women immediately after signing up on the site.
- Receiving instant messages from beautiful women immediately after signing up on the site.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- When we first logged into the members area it looks exciting, with countless beautiful women looking for one night stands. But they are all fake and are easily identifiable with the Online Cupid logo. What exactly does this mean? Taken directly from their site, this is their definition of an “Online Cupid”. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious, and are associated with our “Online Cupids®” service. Such profiles are designated with the following logo . Every profile that we viewed had the Online Cupid logo on it, basically stating that this is a fictitious profile. Browsing through all the search results it is very clear that there are basically no legitimate women on the site.
- The emails received are meant to make you believe that beautiful women are falling at your feet. Immediately after registering on the site, we received emails from a variety of women. The emails if you don’t know any better make it seem as if there are hundreds of local ladies interested in hooking up with you. The reality is much different because all the emails have been fabricated by the site itself. Unfortunately none of the women are legitimate members of Milfsaffair.com. The emails are sent out automatically to all members who have a free account on the site. The site even admits to the use of automated email messages in section 9i of the terms through the use of “Online Cupids”. You can reply back to about 4 emails from these fictitious members but then after this amount you are asked to upgrade to send and reply to email messages. As taken from their site: Initial messages from our Online Cupids® service may be automatically generated with no human involvement, and, messages and/or correspondence thereafter may be generated by third-parties hired or contracted by Us.
- Instant messages are another form of communications that have been targeted with deception. The chat messages we received clearly show the “Online Cupid” logo which is basically stating that this is not a real person. We still tried to reply back to the fake chat messages to see what would have and we were once again asked to upgrade because we “exceeded our limits as a free member”. Obviously there is no point replying and trying to chat with fake women. It is clearly a scam that targets free members so they upgrade, and that is what the whole con is about.
- And lastly if by chance you do come across and communicate with a real female guess what they are employed by the site to interact with you! Back the terms and conditions they specifically state the following, “Initial messages from our Online Cupids® service may be automatically generated with no human involvement, and, messages and/or correspondence thereafter may be generated by third-parties hired or contracted by Us”. Messages are generated by third parties that are hired by them to communicate with you.
Company Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone numbers: (888) 649-9178
- Addresses: Dositheou, 42 Strovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: WhoisGuard, Inc.
- Address: P.O. BOX 0823-03411 PANAMA, PANAMA PA
- Email: 26094402144D4170AC29C08D98750262.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
- Phone: 507.8365503
- Registered On: January 7, 2014
- Dns Servers: ns1.centurionhosting.com, ns2.centurionhosting.com, ns3.centurionhosting.com, ns4.centurionhosting.com
- Host Location: USA
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 1/5
- Complaints: 0/5
This site is nothing more than a scam that targets men looking for one night stands. Paying for a membership on this dating service is like burning money. It is strongly urged not to do any sort of business dealings with this site.