Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- On the home page there are images of women who appear to be members of the site.
- You are asked to verify you are over 18 years of age.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- This site like many others uses images of women on the home to entice you to sign up to the dating service. These women are not actual members of the site, they are used to deceive you into thinking these women are actual members of the site, but they are not.
- After you create your account you are asked to “verify you are over 18″, by filling out the online form and submitting your credit card information. This is a complete lie and what happens is that you end up getting charged $34.99 a month until you find out about the scam and cancel your account.
Company Contact Information
- Owner: NS Associates
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website to cancel membership: Epoch.com
- Phone numbers: 1-855-756-7348, 1-800-893-8871 or 1-310-664-5810
- Addresses: 2654 West Horizon Ridge Parkway Suite B5-76, Henderson NV 89052
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: WhoisGuard, Inc.
- Address: P.O. BOX 0823-03411 PANAMA, PANAMA NA PA
- Email: E60D0E17280D41B4959B95544B286370.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
- Phone: 1-507-836-5503
- Registered On: April 12, 2013
- Dns Servers: ns0.dnsmadeeasy.com, ns1.dnsmadeeasy.com, ns2.dnsmadeeasy.com, ns3.dnsmadeeasy.com, ns4.dnsmadeeasy.com
- Host Location: 16654 Soledad Canyon Rd #150 Canyon Country California, 91387 USA
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 0/5
- Complaints: 1/5
MarriedHallPass.com is a complete scam so much so that you cannot even log into the site with them asking for your credit card info. Do not visit this site and do not give them your credit card information.
Write Your Own Review
Write your own review by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”.
Just what is written above about this site id just what happened to me. I had a 5 day free pass to check it out and on my 2nd day found out it was a scam so I tried to cancel. But was not able to contact anyone till the 6th day and told them I to cancel. Well on the 2nd day of my 5 day free trial they had already charged my card. They not care to refund the charge either.. What a fake site.. Don't go there