Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- Most women on the site look very attractive, and are either totally nude, in bikinis or in lingerie.
- You receive many messages from “local women” even if you have absolutely no personal information in your profile.
- The company (Bulova Invest Ltd) that owns MilfBerry.com is located in Cyprus.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- Guys are a sucker for beautiful women. In this case however the beautiful women are not real females. The imagery used through out the site are fictitious women, they are not actual members of the site. The reason behind the use of phony girls is simple they want your money. You search for women, a girl comes up that you want to contact but you need to purchase a paid membership. This is the sole reason they have images of nude women plastered all over the site, because in order for you to contact those women you will need to upgrade to communicate with them.
- Just like the use of phony images of women who are not actual members of the site, emails messages are another way that MilfBerry tries to deceive you. It works in the same way that if you want to communicate with women who have emailed you, then you will need to purchase a monthly subscription. And of course these women emailing you, are not real females. This site like many others uses computer software to send out automated emails to male members who have a free account with their service. The email messages may appear to be coming from an actual human, but most of the messages are very generic, and are all generated by computer software with no human involvement at all.
- You may notice at the bottom right hand side of your screen that you are receiving pop up chat messages. Just like the emails these message are also computer generated. There is no female conversing with you, it is completely phony. And the reason behind this deception is because if you want to communicate back to the “female” (computer software system) you will need to purchase a paid monthly subscription.
- The dating profiles on this site are fabricated and this includes all information and photos in many of the female profiles. You can learn more about the use of phony dating profiles here.
Company Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone numbers: 44-845-5280525
- Addresses: 3076 Sir Francis Drake’s Highway P.O. Box 3463 Road Town Tortola British Virgin Islands, VG1110
- 6 Tassou Papadopoulou Office 22 2373 Agios Dometios Nicosia Сyprus
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: Bulova Invest Ltd
- Telephone: 35722030401
- Address: Sir Francis Drakes Highway, P.O. Box 3463 Road, Town VG1110 VIRGIN ISLANDS (BRITISH)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 35722030401
- Registered On: July 28, 2010
- Dns Servers: ns1.hwtool.net ns2.hwtool.net
- Host Location: P.O. Box 10096 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- User experiences: 1/5
- Complaints: 2/5
Many of the female dating profiles are fictitious and this is verified in the terms and conditions. When a company admit to creating user profiles, that is a big red flag to stay away.
Write Your Own Review
Write your own review by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”.