Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- The homepage of the site is plastered with beautiful women with fake breasts.
- This site uses photographs of beautiful women and nude women.
- You will receive countless emails from women who “want to see your profile”, “want to see your photo” etc.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- The first thing you will notice when you visit FlirtBuddies.com are all the beautiful women on the home page. These photos are not of women who are members of the site, they are used to get you all excited but they are not real members of the site.
- Once you sign up and login to the site you will see all the beautiful you can hook up with. Don’t get too excited though because these women are all part of the marketing strategy of FlirtBuddies.com. As with all these type of scenarios, you will need to buy a paid membership if you want to contact the women. But the women are not real to begin with so the whole thing is a scam and a waste of your time.
- And those emails you have been receiving are all part of the same marketing strategies to get you to upgrade. None of the emails you receive are being emailed to you by real women. Computer software programs are actually sending you automated emails
Company Contact Information
- Phone numbers: 1-866-883-4978 or Local: 1-925-264-3473
- Site: DatingSiteSupport.com
- Addresses: Plymouth Associates Ltd. Heywood House, South Hill Anguilla
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: Godefridas Konings
- Address: Mezzanie West Hadfield House Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Email: TumbleStoneDomains@gmail.com
- Phone: 350.20023456
- Registered On: April 21, 2009
- Dns Servers: NS1.POWERZX.COM, NS2.POWERZX.COM
- Host Location: 550 W. Baseline Rd Ste 102-302 Mesa, Arizona USA
- Trustworthiness: 1/5
- User experiences: 1/5
- Complaints: 2/5
After all the evidence we suggest you stay away from FlirtBuddies.com.
Write Your Own Review
Write your own review by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”.
I have been a member of and sent messages with Flirtbuddies.com but it is obvious to my I am not really contacting any real women on the site. There are too many contradictions on this site and I have noticed that on some of the 'members' profile there are contradictions in the women's descriptions of who they are and where they come from. I just read the profile of one of the women on this site and it says she comes from a place known as Bilston , which is in England. But in the member's description it also says "If you do not come from the U.S. do not bother contacting me". I live in England so why would I want to contact a woman who lives in the U.S.? The members photos on this site look to 'set up' to me and not real.
How do I get unsubscribed from this crap? I am a married hetero woman . I tried to contact websites my antivirus blocked it and tried deleting unopened and still getting garbage!!!!
This sits sucks I got50 emails aday till I upgrade then NONE DONT wast your money or time
Response: It\'s a scam and I keep getting emails from this rip off site as well!