Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- This site has images of nude women plastered through out the site.
- The “member tweets” are used to give the site authenticity.
- You will receive emails shortly after registering on the site with a free account.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- Pretty much every fraudulent dating site uses images of beautiful women that are many times nude. The women in these images are not actual members of the dating site. The sole purpose of these photos is to get you to upgrade and purchase a monthly subscription that will cost you $29.95. The scam is very simple to understand. If you find someone you want to communicate with it is necessary to upgrade to a paid membership. As a male you will probably get excited at the thought of meeting these women in the photos. But of course they are not legitimate members, so you will never meet these women in person because they are fictitious.
- Once you are logged onto the site you can see “member tweets”, these are all fabricated as well. These tweets are most likely using some form of computer software script to make it appear as if women on the site are tweeting but it’s all part of the trick to entice you to upgrade.
- If you have registered on ULust.com your email inbox is probably full of emails from ULust. These emails say “…wants to see a photo of you'”, “You have a new flirt from..” and “… wants to see a profile for you”. These emails are all phony. Obviously if you receive these emails and you don’t know any better chances are that you will read them and click the link in the email. Once you click on the link in the email, you get sent to the upgrade page where it states “Upgrade to VIP Now to Unlock Advanced Features”. It’s all part of the con to get you to upgrade to a paid membership.
Company Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone numbers: Toll Free: 1-866-883-4978 or 1-925-264-3473
- Billing support: 1-(800)-893-8871 Int. Tel.: 1-(310)-664-5810
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: DNS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Address: E-COMMERCEPARK OFFICE BUILDING E-ZONE VREDENBERG CURACAO
- Email: NETMGTDOMS@GMAIL.COM
- Phone: 1.5994338810
- Registered On: June 8, 2004
- Dns Servers:NS1.POWERZX.COM NS2.POWERZX.COM
- Host Location: 550 W. Baseline Rd Ste 102-302 Mesa, Arizona USA
- Trustworthiness: 1/5
- User experiences: 1/5
This site offers very little value for men seeking women to meet in person. It is recommended that you do not upgrade to a paid monthly subscription.
Write Your Own Review
Write your own review by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”.
If you read the terms and conditions they directly tell you that there are a number of fake accounts, referred to as "fictitional cuties" used to identify and enforce website policy. And although they do have a satisfaction guarantee, they specifically state that there is no promise of interaction of any members of the site as well as a very unlikely possibility of actually meeting any of the members.... Crock of SHIT !
Don't get scammed like I did, if you dont believe what I'm saying, read the terms and conditions before you give them your info!
I got scammed
This site is definitely a big scam. Just for yuks I signed on with a second account in a different city 2000 miles away and guess what? All of the woman in the search engine were the same exact women in my area only now they were from that area. What a croc!!!!!!!