Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- This site uses images of naked females through out the members area.
- After you register on the site you will start getting interested females sending you emails.
How Does FlirtHookUp Deceive & Scam People?
- HornyAffairs.com has lots of nude imagery of women plastered through out the site. These images are not of actual members but are models . Most of the women on this site are fictitious. These photos are used strictly to give you the impression that the site is full of women looking to hook up. The real truth is that there are very few real women on the site, most of the images and the dating profiles associated with the photos are not of actual members of the site.
- The emails that we received after we created our account for this investigation were fictitious. These type of emails are sent to members who have a free account because in order for you to communicate back to the women in the emails you will need to upgrade to a paid membership. Even if your profile is completely empty (with no information or photo) you will still receive countless emails. This just proves that these emails are just a scam to get free members to upgrade to a paid monthly membership. These emails are sent using automated software bots and there is no humans actually emailing you.
- HornyAffairs.com uses fictitious dating profiles, automated software and employees that are paid to interact with members on this site are clearly outlined right on the the terms and agreement page. In section I 6 they state the following “we may post fictitious profiles, generate or respond to communications by means of automated programs or scripts that simulate or attempt to simulate your intercommunication with another real human being (though none really exists and any dialog is generated by programming), and we may employ or contract for the paid services of real persons who may interact with you as part of their compensated employment. While these communications may seem genuine, authentic, and personal, they may be broadcast simultaneously to a large number of persons and possess none of these qualities. While their contents may appear to be true, they may be quite false; while their contents may appear to sincere, they may be quite disingenuous. “
Company Contact Information
- Email: support@HornyAffairs.com
- Phone numbers:
- Addresses: HK International Limited, Island House, Grande Rue, St Martins, Guernsey, Channel Islands, GY4 6RU
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: Agile Wings Limited
- Address: 1301 Bank of America Tower Central 0000 Hong Kong
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 852.58083652
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 1/5
- Complaints: 1/5
With the hard evidence, as well as our investigation it is easy to see that this site is a scam. It is recommended that you don’t any dealings with this service.
Meet Real Local Women
Write Your Own Review
If you have an account on Horny Affairs and have had problems, we urge you to speak up. Please write your review below by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”. Thanks for helping out the community.