Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- This site uses images of naked females through out the members area.
- After you register on the site you will start getting interested females sending you emails.
How Does FlirtHookUp Deceive & Scam People?
- HornyAffairs.com has lots of nude imagery of women plastered through out the site. These images are not of actual members but are models . Most of the women on this site are fictitious. These photos are used strictly to give you the impression that the site is full of women looking to hook up. The real truth is that there are very few real women on the site, most of the images and the dating profiles associated with the photos are not of actual members of the site.
- The emails that we received after we created our account for this investigation were fictitious. These type of emails are sent to members who have a free account because in order for you to communicate back to the women in the emails you will need to upgrade to a paid membership. Even if your profile is completely empty (with no information or photo) you will still receive countless emails. This just proves that these emails are just a scam to get free members to upgrade to a paid monthly membership. These emails are sent using automated software bots and there is no humans actually emailing you.
- HornyAffairs.com uses fictitious dating profiles, automated software and employees that are paid to interact with members on this site are clearly outlined right on the the terms and agreement page. In section I 6 they state the following “we may post fictitious profiles, generate or respond to communications by means of automated programs or scripts that simulate or attempt to simulate your intercommunication with another real human being (though none really exists and any dialog is generated by programming), and we may employ or contract for the paid services of real persons who may interact with you as part of their compensated employment. While these communications may seem genuine, authentic, and personal, they may be broadcast simultaneously to a large number of persons and possess none of these qualities. While their contents may appear to be true, they may be quite false; while their contents may appear to sincere, they may be quite disingenuous. “
Company Contact Information
- Email: support@HornyAffairs.com
- Phone numbers:
- Addresses: HK International Limited, Island House, Grande Rue, St Martins, Guernsey, Channel Islands, GY4 6RU
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: Agile Wings Limited
- Address: 1301 Bank of America Tower Central 0000 Hong Kong
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 852.58083652
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 1/5
- Complaints: 1/5
With the hard evidence, as well as our investigation it is easy to see that this site is a scam. It is recommended that you don’t any dealings with this service.
Meet Real Local Women
Write Your Own Review
If you have an account on Horny Affairs and have had problems, we urge you to speak up. Please write your review below by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”. Thanks for helping out the community.
Lesson To Be Learned
Read "Terms and Conditions" prior to paying for this service, or any similar such service. I didn't and now I am out 1 months fee. However, small price to pay as now I will be cautious in the future. It took me less than 24 hours after becoming one of their "premium members" to realize I had been snookered. All of a sudden those who had messaged me with indications of anxious interest in me when I was only a "standard(non-paying) member", fell completely silent and unresponsive Can't really call it a scam, as the terms and conditions clearly spell out that HornyAffairs.com uses simulated profiles as part of the sites purpose which is to "entertain", not facilitate the creation of real human relations. Unfortunately for me, I read the terms and conditions ONLY AFTER BECOMING suspicious the site was not what it appeared to be.
giving credit info to other websites
I was talking to a "person" on there and they said they wouldn't cam with me unless I used a website called webcamnights.com so I did everything said it was free the only place I put my card info on was hornyaffairs.com and all of a sudden I have a charge on my card for 39.99 from a site called secret lovers that had a paid account in my name with the exact information down to the picture on hornyaffairs.com and flirtlocal.com because I initially signed up on flirtlocal.com.
HornyAffairs,scam is a crime. The dearth sentence is what I'm going to try and sentence them if I find them. Trust me on this one.
Can't upgrade to premium member
I have trying using few credit card to upgrade premium member ,but the merchant keep show me transaction denied,I checked with my bank and the bank confirm no problem for oversea transaction,can your start to investigate my problem,tq
Response: I don;t work for HornyAffairs.com you need to contact them directly.