Name Of Site
Freevipdating.com is owned by the same company that owns FreeLifeTimeLonelyCougars.com, so you can be sure they are running the same bag of tricks to scam people.
Signs It’s A Scam:
- The site is littered with the word free all over the place.
- The use the old “age verification” con, asking you to give them your credit card info to prove you are over 18.
- This web site was registered only 2 weeks ago, on May 16, 2013.
- The company is located offshore in a country called Cyprus which is located in Europe near Greece.
- The ownership of the site is hidden because the owners use a service called WhoisGuard to hide their true identity.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- With a name like FreeVipDating.com you would assume the site is completely free, but that really isn’t the case. They deceive people by plastering “free” all over the place even though the site isn’t free at all.
- After you have fill out your “free membership”, you are asked to prove that you are over 18 by entering your credit card info. But the real reason they want your credit card info is so they can start charging your card to 3 different sites. Those sites include the following: freeVipDating-GOLD at $49.95 per month, VibeVideo.com at $39.61 a month and VideoErotic.com at $28.87 a month.
- Once logged into the site you will get video chat messages from beautiful women, these messages are actually prerecorded videos that play over and over. These females are not actual members of Free Vip Dating, but paid models that have been paid to do a prerecorded video.
- If you search for women on the site you may notice that most women look amazingly beautiful and many are totally nude. These women are not real members of the site. The images and all profile info associated with these dating profiles are completely fabricated
- These fake female profiles are called “Love Stars”, and are outlined on their terms and agreement page. Taken directyl from their terms: “You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our “Love Stars” ( ) program.”
Company Contact Information
- Email: cs@FreeVipDating.com
- Phone numbers: 1-866-805-6337
- Addresses: Apartment 4 AKalliopis, Strovolos, 2013, Nicosia, Cyprus
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: WhoisGuard, Inc.
- Address: PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St – F1 Bellevue, WA 98007 USA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-425-274-0657
- Registered On: May 16, 2013
- Dns Servers: dns5.tncservers.net dns6.tncservers.net
- Host Location: USA
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 0/5
- Complaints: 1/5
This site should not be considered a real place to meet women. There is too much deception and fraud for us to give any approval on FreeVipDating.com. This site deceived users in soo many ways, it’s truly unbelievable. Use this site at your own risk, if you intend to use it.
Write Your Own Review
Write your own review by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”.
you are wrong when you put your card number in there is a box think it was on the right hand side of the screen it is ticked un tick it and you dont get charged ticking it goes into premium mode and gets you charged as for the other stuff you said i will let you know when i meet a real person