Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- On the bottom of the page there are rotating images of nude girls that appear to be located near you.
- The site claims has a slogan that says “Never Pay For A Dating Site Again! Get Laid Free For Life”.
- This site claims to be voted the “#1 Dating Site: 2013”
- The company that owns this dating site is located in Cyprus.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- The rotating images of women on the bottom of the home page seem to be located near your city. The truth is that none of these women is located near you. On top of that, you should also know that none of the women in the photos are actual members of the site. In reality all the photos of these women are probably just paid models who have been paid to use their image on the site. You have no chance of meeting any of these women in real life because they aren’t actual members of the dating service.
- This site states it’s the “#1 Dating Site: 2013” but so have five other sites that I have exposed for the same lie. This is false and used to deceive you into thinking you are on the best dating, but it’s simply not true.
- If you try to purchase a paid monthly membership be aware. When you try to buy a paid subscription to the site you also get automatically charged to 2 other sites that include a porn site called VibeVideo.com which will cost you $39.61 a month and VideoErotic.com at $28.87 a month until you cancel.
- If you get video chat messages from a brunette while you are on the site that is also a scam. The female may appear to be chatting to you directly but the web cam video is a prerecorded video, not a live girl showing herself to you. It’s all a deception to trick you into purchasing a paid monthly membership so you can chat back to the girl in the video who isn’t even real.
- All those beautiful women in the members that you thought were real are also fictitious. The women including images and all the info in their dating profiles has been completely fabricated. Once again it is all a deception to trick you into purchasing an upgraded membership.
- FreeLifeTimeMilfAffair.com actually admit to using fake user profiles and computer bots (computer software that send out automated emails and instant messages). This is discussed in detail on their site in section 10 of this page. “You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious or models or bots related to our “Love Stars”program… You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles do not pertain to any actual person or member, but are included for entertainment purposes only.”
Company Contact Information
- Owner: Kontes Entertainment Ltd
- Email: cs@Freelifetimemilfaffair.com
- Website to cancel membership: Myhelpwiz.com
- Phone numbers: 877-883-9609
- Addresses: 5 ROBINSON STREET, CONSETT COUNTY DURHAM, DH8 5TR UNITED KINGDOM
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: NAUTELL CAPITAL LIMITED
- Address: STASINOU, 1 MITSI BUILDING 1, 1ST FLOOR FLAT/OFFICE 4 PLATEIA ELEFTHERIAS Cyprus 1060
- Email: LEGAL@NAUTELLCAPITALLTD.COM
- Phone: +44.1913940460
- Registered On: May 1, 2013
- Dns Servers: dns5.tncservers.net dns6.tncservers.net
- Host Location: 5146 Douglas Fir Road #205 Calabasas, California USA 91302
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 0/5
FreeBangBuddies.com is a not a legitimate dating site. It is strongly recommended to not use this service based on all the hard facts and evidence we have found.
Write Your Own Review
Write your own review by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”.