Name Of Site
FlirtLocal.com is owned by HK International Limited which also runs FlirtHookUp.com, as well as XDating.com.
Signs It’s A Scam:
- This site use nude women through out the members area.
- You will start receiving “flirts” shortly after signing up on the site.
- You will receive emails from women shortly after signing up on the site.
- The company is located offshore, in S, Guernsey, Channel Islands. A company located off the shore of Great Britain.
How Does FlirtHookUp Deceive & Scam People?
- Dating profiles with photos of nude women are used in the members area of FlirtLocal.com. These dating profiles and all the info including the images are all fabricated, none of these women are real members of the site. They used to trick you into thinking that the site is full of beautiful nude women, who are all local to you. This is all fictitious.
- You will notice that shortly after registering on the site you will receive “flirts” from women. These are not real women, these are automated computer software programs that have been created and used to emulate real users. It may appear as if a hot girl just sent you a “flirt”, but the real truth is that it’s just a computer program actually sending you a “flirt”.
- Any emails you receive from women on the site are not genuine. These emails are fictitious and sent to you by computer software programs that have been designed strictly to send emails to free members. The reason behind the use of automated emails is that you will think you are receiving emails from a real girl interested in you, so you will reply back. But, you cannot reply back to any emails with a free membership, so you will need to upgrade to a paid membership.
- FlirtLocal.com admits to the use of automated programs and computer bots, that can be found in the site’s terms page. Here is the most important part of that page: “we may post fictitious profiles, generate or respond to communications by means of automated programs or scripts that simulate or attempt to simulate your intercommunication with another real human being (though none really exists and any dialog is generated by programming)”
Company Contact Information
- Email: support@FlirtLocal.com
- Phone numbers: +1-661-705-7087 or 877-812-7144
- Addresses: Island House Grande Rue St Martins Guernsey, Channel Islands GY4 6RU.
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: HK International Limited
- Address: Island House Grande Rue St Martins GUERNSEY, GY4 6RU GB
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1.6505215456
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 1/5
- Complaints: 1/5
Based on the hard facts, as well as FlirtLocal.com actually admitting and outlining there use of automated bots and fake dating profiles on their terms and conditions page (section 6) it is recommended that you not do business with this site.
Meet Real Local Women
Write Your Own Review
If you have an account on FlirtHookup and have had problems, we urge you to speak up. Please write your review below by clicking on the button below that says “click here to submit your own review”. Thanks for helping out the community.
I live in a small town in the west of Ireland and I was very surprised to find dozens of horny chicks from my local all flirting with me and encouraging me to respond,needless to say one must purchase a minimum of one month subscription ($29.95) to respond to flirts and messages.
I looked for these women on facebook and guess what? they don't exist(duh). Luckily I was always told if something is too good to be true, it usually is so I did not sign up my advise would be for people to search social media for these people flirting and emailing you and if you can't find them then there is your answer.
four or five days before your subscription runs out, you start to get "hit up " with a bunch of young hotties ! sign up the hotties go away !
I am impressed that you posted my challenge to your integrity at all. But then you defended yourself in the manner of a true pro.Your credebility is good with me. It just looked funny. The site your plugging making themselves look that stupid, reflects baddly. that's all. My apology, and thanx. PS Yes they stuck me. Flirtlocal sucks. Next time I'll check with you guys first. Thanx again
Response: You\'re welcome. We are just trying to expose scams, no dating site is perfect but some sites are complete frauds (FlirtLocal.com) that should be shutdown by the FTC. Have a great day!
The dating report
Yes Flirtlocal sucks. There's a lot of sites that are owned by the same corporation .You can tell by going to their Help section. submit the same complaint to each site. If you get back the same answer word for word. It's under the same management . So I started to check on your site recommendations. And right away I spot crap at the first site. Adultfriendfinder.com tells me that 48 miles away there's a hot that likes to have fun and she want's it. Only she's in Sacramento. That's a FIVE HOUR DRIVE. NOT 48 MILES AWAY. Are they just stupid? Or are you getting paid to slam the competition? Or a stack holder trying to boost your quarterly? What's really up? Bet you don't post this.
Response: We have no clue what\'s up. Why not ask Adultfriendfinder.com? It\'s not our doing that they got the logistics wrong, seriously. We am not getting paid to slam FlirtLocal.com, go read other views on FlirtLocal and see how other people like them. If you don\'t like Adultfriendfinder.com then don\'t use them. They do have real women on Adultfriendfinder.com, unlike FlirtLocal.com
Wish I would have been able to read this page before I signed up. The site is a total scam. Computer generated E-mails will make it appear that women living close are interested. To respond one needs to sign up for a membership. Once a member the e-mails are again computer generated and will give a fake site andd username of a fake person. Don't fall for this dating Scam!
Hello yes just recently setting my card for billing purposes on this FL site,seems as though the card had the last say.My experience then,phone numbers have been wrong when consulting the billing company,no easy answers,a red lettering called ( Too many attempts on your card,Please try again later) came up,sorting out 3 months package,what else have I possibly done right and incorrect???? Peter.
What a Farce
Seemed real at first, but after four days no real emails that responded in context to my emails. BE SURE YOU GOOGLE OR ASK about reviews on any dating site you might think is inviting enough to join.
Response: Yes, exactly!
Just like the reviewer says, JUST like it.
Seems to be a scam!
I joined Flirtlocal last week thinking I would be able to get a easy date. What I am thinking now is that it is definetly a scam.
I contacted one of the women about a week ago and first got a response from her last night. I should have known something was wrong when my credit card company called me to find out if I made the purchase.
The response seemed good at the moment, however things changed as of tonight after I contacted her a second time when she gave me her personal e-mail address at work. I contacted her at work and tonight got a second response which looked good. She then gave me another site that she is supposedly on with better pictures of her. When I clicked on the new website address it gave me another site which was similar and I could not find the woman at all!!
If this really a scam and got in the hands of some spammer, I am hoping and praying that it does not e-mail my friends, many who are females and good friends of mine. I wanted this to be very private.
Think before joining this site. I am learning my lesson on how these sites operate and should have done my homework first.