Name Of Site
AffairHookups.com is yet another dating site owned by a company called DatingGold.com.
Signs It’s A Scam:
- Photos of nude women are splattered through out the site, but these women are not real members of the service.
- The company is located offshore in Cyprus, a place located off the coast of Lebanon.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- This site like many other fraudulent dating sites use images of nude women to attract men to sign up and buy paid memberships on their site.
- The female photos on the site are not actual members of the site.
- Shortly after registering on the site you will receive emails from “local women”, none of these women are actually legitimate.
- This site uses computer software called “Online Cupids” designed specifically to mimic real female members. The reason they use bots is to deceive you into buying a paid membership. In order to communicate with people on AffairHookups.com you need to upgrade to a paid membership and that is why they use bots to send you emails and other forms of communication .
- The deceptive use of “Online Cupids” is available for you to learn and read about here in section 9c.
Company Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone numbers: (888) 649-9178
- Addresses: Dositheou, 42 Strovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: WhoisGuard, Inc.
- Address: 6777 EMBARCADERO DR SUITE #3 Stockton, California
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-209-477-7676
- Registered On: February 8, 2012
- Dns Servers: ns1.centurionhosting.com, ns2.centurionhosting.com, ns3.centurionhosting.com, ns4.centurionhosting.com
- Host Location: USA
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 1/5
- Complaints: 0/5
It is strongly advised to be cautious if you plan on registering on this site. Based on all the evidence, the facts show that most women on the site are not legitimate, thus you are very unlikely to meet genuine females.