Name Of Site
Signs It’s A Scam:
- The use of photos of nude women through out the site, who are not even actual members of MilfsHookup.com.
- The company is located offshore in Cyprus.
- Shortly after logging onto to MilfsHookup.com, you start to receiving emails from many women.
- People complaining about the site through negative reviews found online.
How Does This Site Deceive & Scam People?
- The use of nude female photos to trick unsuspecting men into thinking that the nude women in the photographs are actual members of the site. This is far from the truth. The images are usually bought in bulk through companies who sell photos and then uses to populate the dating site with “members”, none of which are real.
- The use of fabricated female dating profiles to deceive you into thinking the site has thousands of real women on it, but it doesn’t.
- The fake profiles and nude photos are called “Online Cupids”. In section 9c of the terms and conditions page you can learn and read about the use of “Online Cupids”. It’s quite shocking but worth learning about.
- After you register for a free membership you may notice that you are receiving emails from various women on the site. This is all fake and part of the “Online Cupids” program. The emails are all fraudulent, these fake women send you emails to trick you into upgrading to a paid monthly subscription.
Company Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone numbers: (888) 649-9178
- Addresses: ADositheou, 42 Strovolos, P.C. 2028, Nicosia, Cyprus
Domain Ownership Info
- Name: WhoisGuard, Inc.
- Address: 6777 EMBARCADERO DR SUITE #3 Stockton, California
- Email: CBOLT@datinggold.com
- Phone: 1-209-477-7676
- Registered On: February 8, 2012
- Dns Servers: ns1.centurionhosting.com, ns2.centurionhosting.com, ns3.centurionhosting.com, ns4.centurionhosting.com
- Host Location: USA
- Trustworthiness: o/5
- User experiences: 1/5
- Complaints: 2/5
It is highly recommended that you do not purchase a paid membership with this site. If you want to see how the scams operate you can create a free account, but is suggested not to give this company your credit card information.
Meet Real Local Women
Write Your Own Review
It IS a Scam !
I signed up and paid. And began getting buddy requests and emails.
Not one "supposed" woman replied back after "she" sent me the 1st email. When I replied I never heard from them again.
I live in a very small village, of 350 people, yet there are 40-50 single women MILFs here? I don't think so.
This site is a total scam
After being a member of Milfshookup.com for an extended period of time, I became suspect that the women on this site were real. It became painfully obvious to me today after looking at the section notifying you of who viewed me recently. It shows where the women are supposedly from. I live in Washington state. Some of the women were listed as being from Denver, Wa., Wichita, Wa., Atlanta, Wa., etc. If this is not a scam, then nothing ever is. Why are these guys allowed to do business in the U.S.? There are supposedly millions of men & women on this site from all over the world. There needs to be a class action suit to get these guys off the web. They have obviously scammed millions of people.